Amethyst Double Band Ring
A simply stunning, raw and rustic, fully adjustable ring made with rough cut amethyst.
One of my favourite rings in our raw stone collection, the amethyst double band ring is beautiful, comfortable and fully adjustable, making it a prefect gift for a loved one or a versatile treat for yourself knowing it will fit on any finger.
Two rough cut amethyst stones are set with a simple pure brass band fixing, and attached to the golden brass ring, which is open at the front. This opening makes the ring fully adjustable to any size, simply pull the stones apart to make it wider, or push them together to make it narrower. The brass band is hand printed with a delicate floral design.
For smaller fingers the stones can be pushed together at an angle so the the crystals pass each other, an extremely beautiful variation for the ring.
Amethyst is a cleansing crystal, and is used for protection and inspiration. It is also thought to be detoxifying and protects against addictive, or negative behaviours.
- Rough cut naturally formed crystal
- Naturally occurring cracks and blemishes
- Pure brass
- Ethical jewellery
- Hand made by our metal smiths in India.
- Stone approx. 1.5 x 1 x 1 cm
- Measurements vary from piece to piece
- Nature is unpredictable! Variations from the picture should be expected and appreciated in these natural products.