Longline Botanical Block Print Kimono - Robin EggRegular price £58.00
Welcome to our beautiful kimono collection.
All of these stunning robes have been traditionally block printed using hand carved wooden blocks on to 100% cotton.
The art of Indian block printing on textiles is a time consuming process which has survived from ancient times to present day. Block prints are done by eye, and telltale signs of the human hand, even imperfections, are part of the ineffable humanity and beauty of the craft.
The cotton used for our kimonos was hand printed in Jaipur, and brought to one of the tailors we work with in Pushkar, who operates a small family business from his own home.
- Hand made by cottage industry tailors in India
- 100% cotton
- Traditionally hand block printed
- Slow fashion
- Slight imperfections in the print should be expected
- Free Size : Suitable for UK 8 - 18
- Plus size : Suitable for UK 20 - 28