Part of our collection of samples and imperfect pieces
This ex-display belt has travelled with us around UK festivals with our stall.
This means the belt is showing some signs of wear, having been put in and out of stock boxes, subject to temperature and humidity changes. does take it's toll and it's just not looking brand-new any more.
photographs show an example of the level of wear to expect.
Minimising our waste with your help
We are always looking for new ways to soften our footprint and one of these is to minimise waste.
Our imperfect pieces have been discounted due to minor flaws, whether they are manufacture seconds or ex display, these pieces have some kind of cosmetic imperfections that don’t affect their wear at all, but make them a great deal for you!
They’re still beautiful. We love them and hope you do too!
Leather Hipster Belt
We love the unisex hipster belt, it has enough pockets to carry everything you need, and looks great slung to the side over jeans or leggings. A firm favourite!
- Heavy duty Clip & Ring fastening (developed by us, Tina & Rich!)
- Ideal for attaching a carabiner with keys or wallet
- These belts get more beautiful with time as the leather ages and the patina softens to your shape.
- Made with high quality, slightly aged leather.
- 1 x large outer pocket with button and zip fastenings [7"x4 "]
- 2 x smaller outer pockets with button and zip fastenings [5"x4"]
- 1 x hidden zipped pocket on reverse [6 "x3 "] (Fits passport. Also ideal for travel cheques, travel money, etc)
- Front pockets secured by both zip and popper
- Waist adjustable from 35" to 46" (approx)
- For the smaller waist, the clip can be fastened to the small, innermost, ring
- Belt extenders available for larger sizes
Our leather is sourced directly from our tailor in India, purchased in very small quantities often from what has been left over from larger manufacturers.
Each batch of leather varies in colour and texture, and sometimes come with scuffs, blemishes and imperfection. This model in particular has some scuffs to the leather.
We feel that this adds to the unique appeal of our products, and reduces slightly their environmental impact.
Ultimately all our leather wears in the same beautiful way.
If you would like to discuss with us exactly the type of leather we have in stock right now, please contact us.