Black Obsidian Adjustable Scepter Ring
This stunning crystal ring is chunky, eye catching and exquisitely beautiful.
A pitch black obsidian crystal has been cut into a six sided scepter and set into a wide ring made from pure brass.
The band is made from one single strip of flat metal, narrowing to an opening at one end, making the ring fully adjustable. At the other end the band splits elegantly into six, these individual bands wrap beautifully around the pointed crystal creating a vivid stripe pattern over the surface of the stone.
Black obsidian is associated with the root chakra and is a deeply grounding stone. It is known to be worn for protection, both spiritual and physical and traditionally was used to turn bad luck to good.
- Scepter point cut Black Obsidian
- Pure brass
- Ethical jewellery
- Hand made by our metal smiths in India.
- Stone length approx. 3cm
- Stone diameter approx 1cm
- Measurements vary from piece to piece
- Nature is unpredictable! Slight variations from the picture should be expected and appreciated in these natural products.