Beetle Pendant - Brass and Labradorite
Regular price £32.00
This stunning little pendant is made with a casting taken from the Norfolk June Beetle. I (Tina) grew up in Norfolk so this item is close to my heart.
- Handmade using brass and labradorite (much like the real beetle's bright green, iridescent shell)
- Supplied with 18" brass chain,
- Chain can be substituded for 16'' or 32'' for no extra charge. please request.
- Un-lacquered brass with labradorite detail
- Part of our Hibernation collection: Intricately cast pieces taken from specimens found in nature
- Foraged or discovered in antique entomology displays; these found dead beetles, animal bones and other objects, are given new life when made in to a mould and casted in to silver and brass
- Please check images for measurements